It's so delicious that I make it almost every weekend Dragon Fruit Ice Cream
It's so delicious that I make it almost every weekendDragon Fruit Ice Cream
It's so delicious that I make it almost every weekend
Dragon Fruit Ice Cream
Ingredients:
- 2 cups dragon fruit pulp (pink or white)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp lime juice (optional, for brightness)
Instructions:
1. Prepare the Dragon Fruit:
Scoop out the dragon fruit pulp and blend it until smooth.
2. Whip the Cream:
In a bowl, whip the heavy cream until soft peaks form.
3. Mix:
Gently fold the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, lime juice, and dragon fruit puree into the whipped cream.
4. Freeze:
Pour the mixture into a container, smooth the top, and cover it.
5. Chill:
Freeze for at least 4–6 hours or overnight until firm.
6. Serve:
Scoop and enjoy! 

Tips:
- Use ripe, sweet dragon fruit for the best flavor.
- Add a little pink food coloring if you want an even more vibrant color!
